Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wade Robson Accuses Michael Jackson Of What?

Are You Kidding Me Right Now?




So I was home doing my normal routine then I hear that Wade Robson accuses Michael Jackson of molesting him. Now when news first broke, this "man" claimed that it was suppressed memory. Now he's saying no, it's not suppressed memory. Either way, I think he's lying and it's not just because I'm a Michael Jackson fan. He's lying already about his claim that's supposedly is sealed. This young man damn, he can't keep his story straight. Then you tell me that this "man" had a revelation after a mental breakdown? Now, being a victim of child sexual abuse; there is no damn way I would feel any kind of compassion for a man that did that to me. Let alone invite him to my wedding. Or testify under oath that nothing happened. That to me is outrageous! Do you hear me? OUTRAGEOUS!! One thing that should have set people mind off is that he's never saying he's telling the truth. He constantly says, "His Truth!"


Then what about this?



There are always 3 sides to every story

His Side
The Other Side
The Truth

Then people are calling Wade brave? Are you kidding me? What is brave about waiting years after the perpetrator died to say something and then try to make money? When you file a lawsuit, especially [when it's too late to file] a creditors claim you want money!

  • Money can't heal the trauma
  • Money can't bring any justice
  • Money will however, make a person do crazy things, especially when desperate
 The man [Michael Jackson]  can't refute the claims because he's deceased. That's what I a call a coward! Now if he feels "his truth" is the truth, I hope he's searching for a Criminal Defense Attorney because there is a little charge that he's about to face soon and it's called Perjury! This is not a child we are talking about here, we are talking about an adult! An adult who owes his citizenship let alone his career to Michael Jackson. I hear he's fallen on tough times and needs the money. I don't know what it is but if he thinks his "coming out" (no tea, no shade) is going to encourage anybody or he's being a voice for abuse victims, he's sadly mistaken. In order for me to believe this dude he's going to need more people. Not the Neverland 5 that was torn to shreds by Jackson's legal team in 05. Name one accuser of Michael Jackson that wasn't after money? What makes Wade worse is that Jackson treated this young man like family. His mother and sister emphatically denied any wrong doing and now Wade and Chantal are trying to play the world for idiots. Not going to happen to me on my watch.

There are too many videos of this man doing tributes to MJ, defending MJ and he was at the Memorial Service breaking down as if he was the widow.


 
I mean if this don't take the cake I mean wow!!
 
I could have sworn his attorney advised him or he got the memo when he testified even when he filed this creditors claim it says clearly Wade, I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct. So I'm sitting here astonished. Then he had the nerve to say that Michael's fans need an education on sexual abuse? Well victims don't look for money when they were actually victims! Oh HELL NO! If those employees are such upstanding citizens why didn't they call a cop when they seen these actions sir? Oh that's right, they were too busy getting paid by tabloids and doing media rounds. So Wade if what you're claiming is true, why not sue the Neverland 5? They said they saw this and heard things, wasn't it their responsibility as adults to protect and watch over you as well? If I seen anything that heinous performed on a child, you better believe you and me, that their asses would have been kicked before I called the police. No way in HELL would I
 
  • Search For A Civil Attorney
  • Look for how much I could get from a financial suit
  • Do Media Rounds in hopes of a settlement
  • Extort the Perpetrator
  • Accept Money
  • Fire a Criminal Attorney because they were seeking Justice instead of Finance
  • Try To Win The Court Of Public Opinion
  • Return to the scene of the Crime
  • Publically defend a fiend.  
 
In fact, your claims Mr. Robson to me I think it's totally  mind boggling because you got so annoyed with Ron Zonnen's cross examination that you said yourself under oath, "I'm telling you nothing ever happened. I think something like that would wake me up."
 
Jackson's attorney, Tom Mesereau said in court,
 
Mesereau: You're aware of the allegations in this case are you not?
 
Wade Robson: Yes
 
Mesereau: And are you aware, as you sit in here today, that there's been allegations that Mr. Jackson molested you?
 
Wade Robson: Yes
 
Mesereau: Mr. Robson, did Michael ever molest you at any time?
 
Wade Robson: Never. No
 
Mesereau: Mr. Robson, has Mr. Jackson ever inappropriately touched any part of your body at any time?
 
Wade Robson: No
 
In fact you also stated that it never happened when asked about your crotched being grabbed or being in the shower with Jackson. So now you expect me and the rest of the world to believe your claims now? Are you kidding me? Are you SERIOUS?
 
 

1 comment: