Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Present To You Mr. and Mrs. Kanye West!!!!

HERE COMES THE BRIDE!

FIRST PHOTOS OF MR. AND MRS. WEST ARE REVEALED!

    Come and send in your congrats to the Happy couple! The Wedding everyone was talking about over the weekend is over and the pics have been released of the newly married Kanye and Kimberly West! The ceremony was beautiful as you can see but my God am I the only one that think Kim's gown was stylish and gorgeous? Check out the beautiful pics below:




Pictures are courtesy of E! News 

Congratulations to the happy couple! Reactions were very mixed as I was out reading the blogs but my opinion is I wish them all the love and happiness in the world. I like everyone else was sick of the media hype. It's a moment that they will remember for the rest of their lives, it's intimate and for close friends and family. Not for people to throw insults and hate I mean come on. Weddings are a joyful blessed affair. Congratulate and quit hating for once in your lives. If you ask me they deserve each other. Singer Beyonce sent her congrats via Instagram Wishing the couple all love to their beautiful family. 

Update: Check out This View of Kim's gown courtesy of Kris Jenner:

 Givenchy AMAZES AGAIN!!!! 


Congratulations Kim and Kanye!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment