Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Old School Saturday Morning Cartoons and Primetime Shows!!

OLD SCHOOL RUNS WILD!!!

I know that many of you remember these shows. Just getting up excited on Saturday Morning to see these cartoons and it made Saturdays worth it. Now I mean you are just happy to be off for those that don't work on the weekend. But I find myself going back in time looking at these cartoons and feeling bad for kids today who really don't have much to look forward to. Most kids are too busy on Social Networking sites or playing video games or getting in trouble on the net. I'm going to look into the shows and cartoons that shaped our childhood! STAND UP 80s babies and 90s kids!!! If any of these cartoons trigger your memories then why don't you Comment, Like, Subscribe Let's go back in TIME!













No comments:

Post a Comment