Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Know You're Wondering...

Why in the world I posted that old school vid? Well  it brought back some fun memories for me. Some I won't ever forget but hey it was also funny and fun to look at. So  why not share it? 


So far it's a great Saturday, I got a chance to really vent about some things. Why? Well when I put out an assignment I expect it to take a certain direction. When it goes off track when it's not necessary it really irks me and now that I had the chance to vent I can say I feel much better now. I also got a chance to take a mini break from all that work. Too bad I had to be on duty in other areas! 


Well this Sunday I have to take time out to get personal agendas in line. Yes, I agreed to design some birthday Invites and V.I.P passes and I want it to be a blast to look out my god daughter's birthday party is going to be the best Disney extravaganza you will ever witness. Well, if you're invited that is..

No comments:

Post a Comment