Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holidays Are Coming!

Which means go to the malls and go crazy over the deals and make sure you checked your list a million times making sure everyone has the latest or at least 1 gift. So to be on the safe side I suggest that everybody should just at least give gift cards so when they go out their way to shop everybody is happy because they buy exactly what they want. The heck with all those gift card haters commercials, you save yourself the stress and the awkward moment of running into them returning the gift you purchased and vice versa. I'm just saying you'll be saving a lot that way if you take that route. 


Me personally I came out with a list of what I think is pretty cool. They will make me happy because since I don't celebrate the holidays it's just another day for me. Here is what I think is cool and it's not for budget or anything just me looking at what I think is cool.





Just to name a few tech stuff that I think would be cool, now I'm not the one to celebrate so I will be purchasing these things for no particular reason other than for entertainment and some fun you know. What you think is awesome for the Holidays and what are you into for the New Year?




No comments:

Post a Comment