Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year Means New Beginnings!

It's the first Monday of 2013 and I must say that it's appalling that I haven't posted to this blog since November of 2011. That is a shame on my part but I am going to tell you the hilarious reason why. Get ready to laugh at me but I'm being one hundred percent honest with you. I totally forgot my password and I got locked out of my own account! >_<

Happens to the best of us don't worry about it right?

WRONG!

At least this will be the final time you hear Happy New Year. Seriously I have been so busy that I haven't thought about remembering until it hit me that I kept a journal of my passwords just in case I happen to forget. I do this because after I have been hacked by a loony I constantly change my password. I mean this is something I do a lot, because i haven't been the same since that incident. If I can describe how horrible it is to have your privacy violated then I would have  written a book by now. Anyway, so today is going to be prepare and grind time because I'm on overload. I mean I have so much to do but at least I have a lot of time this time because I kept my resolution so far as to being more prepared and keeping a Notebook and planner in hand. I know a lot of you say well use your devices but I'm still old school. If I don't see it in my face I'm going to forget. I check my Notebook, Planner, then it's Miss Tech time because my alerts are blaring and that is somewhat of a second reminder. 

What have I done in the year I've been away? WORK WORK WORK!!! I lost my grandmother over the past year which really sucks but I made it through and my little brother starting driving! Yes, he has a car and everything and he's wait for it... 18!!! Okay ladies don't get any ideas, he's still my baby brother I don't want to have to go H.A.M on anybody. Seriously all jokes aside, 

No comments:

Post a Comment