Monday, October 14, 2013

Guess Who's Back!

Where Have You Been?




I know I have been gone for a while but I have a great reason. I have been working on several projects and when each day passes I get more and more excited about them but I had to buckle down and get everything together piece by piece. For writers out there you know it can be difficult to buckle down when things are coming at you left and right. If you're a creative junkie like me it's worse because you have problems sleeping at a decent hour because those ideas hit you at any  moment. You have to make note of it and work on it until your eyes can't stay open anymore. I know I said some of the projects before and they were supposed to be done a while ago but you know what? I got things ready and it's in the final stages and it's something I know MJ fans would enjoy. Once the final draft it's ready I'm looking forward for you guys stamp of approval. 





Well no need to worry I will be back posting more often just I had to take time out to buckle down and make sure my project was on point. I didn't want to be like the rest! I had to make sure it stood out from the others and had my signature flare and I also wanted to polish my craft. Yes, I have been taking steps to improve my freestyle compositions. Many may not know what the hell I'm talking about so let me break it down. I've taken the task to assign myself to improve my writings each style by working on different genres such as Horror, Comedy, Psychological Thrillers and letting people edit and critique and I must say I am damn proud of my work. Of course because it's mine but I'm proud because other loved it and appreciated it at face value. It's nothing like an honest critique to keep you encouraged to do your very best. After seeing my own horrid work from the past writing in anger and emotion I just thought it was time to improve and not do things on impulse and take the advise of my mentors and those who are well seasoned in my art. 

Until then everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment