Friday, February 12, 2010

Three Day Weekend!

And isn't it great?

I mean I have a day off Monday but the good part is I have everything moving along well and I think by next Thursday I will be completely settled. That's the hardest part about moving to me is getting settled in. I got a lot of reading done in time but I also caught up with the news and things of that nature. You know how you have to get everything rebooted? That is why I am so grateful that there are easier ways of moving now. You got to transfer things and all that other stuff to where it can be annoying and those who move a lot like I did know what I mean by moving can be headache.

Also I got a chance to catch up with an old friend and you know it's great to hear everyone I mean everyone is okay and doing outstanding. Because if anybody knows me they know I hate bad news and I also hate to hear others enjoying someone else misfortune so I cut that out right from the get go.

I have been studying the Bible as of late I know I been lacking in that and it was my fault. I put too many things before what's beneficial and that was just wrong. I'm not the perfect Christian and don't claim to be but I'm getting back into things and this time I have to keep up with it. Good things have been happening due to me keeping on the right track. Hey, you don't honestly think my blessings came just by sitting on my lap.

I can't wait to enjoy a long relaxing romantic weekend. I mean who wouldn't 3 days of complete rest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment