Saturday, January 30, 2010

Talk About Nostalgia!

I was just relaxing and I heard Culture Club's It's A Miracle, Miss Me Blind and some Dead or Alive You Spin Me Right Round. I even listened to some Gloria Estefan and was just thinking to myself, when are we going to hear some music that's memorable like that ever again?

Anyway, still getting everything together. I found out my new digs won't be ready until Wednesday and that's okay. I just have to be patient and wait it out! BLAH!

You know something else I decided to do was give my twitter background a makeover because that Serenity theme was waring me down for a bit. I just thought why not give it a fitting theme to the King Of Pop? Hey, it's fun and it was nice and I wanted something new. One thing though I am tired of is the internet bashing. People that just goes off on a person and/harass people they don't know for no apparent reason. Come on people find better things to do and spend your time and energy on.

Saturday a wonderful day and you know I really was digging the Billy Madison film.

No comments:

Post a Comment